Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tornado's

 So I'm not sure if I'm the only that feels this way but, i do not like tornado's and i really don't like how they have torn our area apart. Now I'm all for sitting out in a thunderstorm and watching the weather but, as soon as I see the funnel cloud or hear that siren, I feel like a run faster than the fastest man on earth. I honestly can't see how someone can drive around in a truck with a camera and chase them. But hey, I respect those guys that do that! Because I sure don't have the guts to do that! But I will say that I feel extremely blessed to not be seriously injured. I was complaining about a tree falling on our sun room and crushing until i heard about the damage that had taken place in Alabama and all the death that came with the tornado's. I'm extremely blessed and feel really bad for the people in Alabama. One more thing before I go. Am i the only one that thinks God watches over McKenzie and especially Bethel University. They told us about all these hard storms that were supposed to crush us and they either went above us, below us, or both at the same time. It really makes me think this because of the storms on Monday afternoon. The funnel(from what the weather forecasters said) was about to touch down in Trezvant and tore them and was heading our way all of a sudden went away and turned into a thunderstorm warning, and once it got past us it turned back into a tornado and hit Henry and Paris pretty bad. It just completely jumped over us. In my opinion that is ALL God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment